Happy Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status 2017 in English
1. The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back, but will always stay in my heart. Miss you bro.
2. I feel so blessed and treasured, to have a brother like you in my life. Happy Rakhi.
3. May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life!
4. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!
5. Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection and your understanding, may our bond of love remain forever.
6. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
7. If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you. Love you bro Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. Missing you a lot on this Raksha Bandhan so sending my wishes from far away with lots of care.
9. Dear Bhaiya. You are my strength, you are my guardian, you are my best friend, and you are everything. Without your help, love and care, I am nothing. Thank you Bhaiya for everything.
10. Love you bro Happy Raksha Bandhan.
11. It was nice growing up with someone like you, someone to lean on, someone to count on, and someone to tell on.
12. Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity of yours. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
13. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother.
14. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
15. Am very glad to be your sister, our relationship will be everlasting, I am very happy to be your part of the family. Lots of Love your sweet Sis.
16. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy and how I love him too.
17. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
18. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for everything.
19. Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
20. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love you sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweet Sis.
21. You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you brother.
22. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
23. God will give you long-long life. Always be happy. Enjoy every part of your life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
24. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love my sister.
25. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy Rakhi Pournima.
26. Sister you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
27. Yeh Bandhan to khushiyon ka Bandhan hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.
28. Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister, such a great feeling.
29. I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi.
30. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
31. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.
32. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero and this day is Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis.
33. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Rakhi.
34. Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna.
35. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand the pain, which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
36. After a girl is grown, her little brothers now her protectors seem like big brothers.
37. Big brother doesn’t like all these little brothers looking at it.
38. I love my sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis.
39. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.
40. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
41. Happy Raksha Bandhan my little sister.
42. There is no buddy like a brother.
43. I have found that a brother us a friend provided by nature.
44. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
45. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
46. Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.
47. Phoolon ka, taron ka, sabka kehna hai, duniya me sobse achha mere Bhaiya hai. Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
48. When brothers agree, no fortress is as strong as their common life.
49. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
50. Brothers are best buddies. Happy Rakhi.
51. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
52. Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister.
53. Brothers don’t shake hands, they got to hug.
54. The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
55. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
56. Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.
57. Brother and sister, together as friend, ready to face whatever life sends.
58. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Happy Raksha Bandhan Day.
59. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
60. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
61. If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you.
62. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
63. A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
64. Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: Rock strong relationship
A: Acceptance all along
K: Kindness to the core
H: Heart-warming presence
I: Idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
65. Brother is a person who is there when you need him, someone who picks you up when you fall, a person who sticks up for you when no one else will a brother is always a friend.
66. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
67. A brother is a friend given by Nature. Happy Rakhi bro.
68. Even the biggest of boulders, cannot knock shoulder to shoulder.
69. Being sister and brother means there for each other.
70. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make any distance but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
71. When you look at your life the greatest happiness are family happiness.
72. I have three older brothers and each one of them has chosen one my parent’s education. Two of them are actors, and the third is a doctor as my mother is.
73. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
74. There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
75. All for one and one for all my brother and my friend what fun we have the time we share brother’s till the end.
76. My brother, is someone who I know I can always depend on in difficult time.
77. I smile because you are my brother I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
78. Love between brother and sister is messy, loud, rough, sweet, fierce, fun, and unique forever.
79. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I will always be here for you. Happy rakhi.
80. Men will never fly, because flying is for angles.
81. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will repeatedly kick you in the balls.
82. A brother is a friend God gave in gift, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017!
83. A brother is a friend god gave you a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
84. None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.
85. I think people that have a brother or sister, don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
86. But the dreams were not forgotten, just wrapped and packed away in the hope that she could take them out and dust them off one day.
87. I love my little brother.
88. May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life!
89. My little ears are listening to everything you say I am learning how to grow up to be like you.
90. It always seems impossible until it is done.
91. I would be by your side for all your birthday. May you have many more years of life! And be very happy always. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.
92. Hi bro, you may not know that you are the best gift I ever got, I will always be there with you in every ups and downs of life.
93. Spending childhood with an elder brother is the best practice you can get to master the sport called life.
94. Thank God has given you one more year of life. Hope you have a nice and happy day brother. Let’s celebrate Happy Rakhi in a big way.
95. Big brother, my little eyes watching all you say and do and when I grow up big and tall I want to be like you.
96. After a girl is grown, her little brothers now her protectors seem like big brothers.
97. You’re the best brother anybody could want. I am very happy to be your brother and do not change it for anything in the world. I hope you’re very happy on this special day. Happy Rakhi Bro.
98. Happiness when your brothers act like your body-guard.
99. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
100. Rishta hai janmo ka hamara. Bharosa ka aur pyar bhara. Chalo ise bandhe bhaiya, rakhi ke atut bandhan mein. Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Sweetest Brother.